Sunday, January 24, 2010

Let's Get it Started!

Oh man, where do I start? It's my first blog entry! I don't think of myself as a follower, so much as a "band wagon jumper on-er" if you will, so if blogs are the new band wagon, I guess I'm jumpin' on. Better late than never. Truth be told, I've never been much of an early adopter, preferring instead to sit back and let all the kinks get worked out first, especially if in the end I'm going to have to dedicate precious time to something - a la my blog! Plus, what a great way to feel productive on a Sunday night. Which usually leave me feeling like the world is ending in the form of an impending Monday (and I like my JOB! so what gives?)  So here goes, just 24 days late on my resolution to start a blog...

Thanks for joining me, I hope you like run on sentences!

0 comments:

Post a Comment