Monday, June 21, 2010

Deal Central

Everyone knows I love deals and finding ways to save money and today was no exception. I snagged the Sobe Life Water deal at Target, 10 for $10 with a $5 Target gift card - which I got down to 10 for $2 with a $5 Target gift card by using coupons AND I was in and out of the store in 10 minutes!

Oh, and since it is baby season for seemingly a million of our friends I was able to build my newest project - my baby gift stock pile with some great deals on Huggies wipes and diapers. A giant box of Huggies diapers for $19.99 with $10 extra bucks back from CVS, my net price on the diapers after EBs and coupons was $4.99. I then rolled my EBs into some bandaids since we were out and a Ben Gay pain gel which I will send in for a rebate of $8.99.

Finally I stopped by Walgreens and was able to pick up two large tubs of Huggies wipes at 2/$3 after coupons. I am not well versed in these baby deals, since I don't have any kids, but I think I did pretty good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment