Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Part Time Tile Job

Sunday, March 21st Jon demo'ed the second bathroom's floor so I could begin my FINAL tile job...at this house anyway. Working evenings, after work, between Davis Speed Center sessions, social events and my fav night of TV (Thursday) I finally finished laying the tile tonight (after working a tradeshow no less!) But my steadfast efforts are for the greater good...new carpet and I can't wait! I plan on grouting this weekend, especially since RITA is closed on Friday. My next OCD comtemplation is whether or not to repaint some higher traffic areas of the house pre-carpet...it's the smart thing to do...but do they need it? I hate painting, maybe I will get some quotes?!



*A special thank you to my friend Kathy for helping with all my pre-cuts! She is the best!*







0 comments:

Post a Comment