Monday, April 5, 2010

The Control Freak & The Husband...Bathroom Tile Job Complete!

He demo-ed. I gridded, measured, glued and grouted. Now my little project is in Jon's (capable) hands as he caulks, trim nails and reattaches the toilet. It is SOOOO hard for me not to hoover over his shoulder while he works - he certainly doesn't do that to me. I am trying to stay out of his way, mainly out of respect but also because home improvements seem to make him a little pissed off. Regardless, this team effort, not basketball style but maybe more track and field relay style (the hand off) is complete...or it will be tonight, sometime, once he gets a hold of the right coupling for the trim nailer...

The grouting & featuring my fav working Havaianas (my version of a steel toed boot, don't call OSHA):
The finished product! Now to find a new chic shower curtain & accessories. Target does Hawaiian is so gone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment